Reasons to join ...
Activities & Events
Bicycle Safety Education
MVBC is a nonprofit 501(c)(4) organization (see our 2001 IRS approval and EIN assignment). The club's primary purpose is to "promote general interest in cycling relative to bicycle education, safety, transportation and recreation." Our net proceeds are dedicated to bicycle education and safety programs and to related aims, as described in our club Bylaws (bylaws.mvbc.com).
Please consider supporting the MVBC and its programs in Bicycle Education & Safety:
- Resources = references.mvbc.com, facebook.mvbc.com, twitter.mvbc.com
- Contacts & Notices = contacts.mvbc.com, notices.mvbc.com
- Registration Help = registration-guide.mvbc.com
- Offline Registration (discouraged) = Print registration-forms.mvbc.com and mail completed form with payment to club address below
- Inquiries = email@example.com or PO Box 1373, Corvallis OR 97339