Local Cycling Routes
The routes table is sorted by distance and organized by elevation gain (spreadsheet TABs for Flat, SomeHills, Hilly and Other). Each ride links to an associated turn-by-turn PDF formatted Route Sheet, and all routes (except those in the Other category) start and finish at the Osborn Aquatic Center in Corvallis Oregon.
You may also browse an area map of Benton County (embedded below) and visit the Mid-Willamette Valley Bicycle & Pedestrian Map (hosted by Linn County) for general views of our region. Archive photos shown here are courtesy of Oregon State Libraries Special Collections & Archives.*
Our existing route sheets are gradually being converted to location tagged route & elevation maps. These will be linked into the routes table, along with GPX and other exchange format representations, as they become available.
The Benton County area MAP that follows (boundary data provided courtesy of Benton County Maps/GIS) shows location markers for various Benton County Parks. Use icons in the header to access the slide-out menu for a map key, or to open the map for a full window view.
Send email to email@example.com, if you have questions.
Other Oregon Cycling Routes
- Mid-Willamette Valley Bicycle and Pedestrian Map = Interactive online map
- Oregon Bicycle & Pedestrian Program = Maps and other resources, including Laws & Regulations
- City of Corvallis Bicycle & Pedestrian Program = Maps and other resources, including Corvallis & Benton County Routes
- Oregon Scenic Bikeways = Information on state scenic bike ways
- Rubber to the Road = Portland area rides
- Cycling Eastern Oregon = Road and Mountain Bike routes in Eastern Oregon
- Bikely = User supplied bicycle routes
- Resources = references.mvbc.com, facebook.mvbc.com, twitter.mvbc.com
- Contacts & Notices = contacts.mvbc.com, notices.mvbc.com
- Newsletter = newsletter.mvbc.com
- Inquiries = firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1373, Corvallis OR 97339
* Archive Photos
Cycling has been popular in the Willamette Valley for quite some time. Click the images above to see a few photos from the Oregon State Libraries Special Collections & Archives. For more, try searching their online collection at Oregon Digital, and read the Spokesman article titled An 1896 Trip to California and Back.