Organization & Purpose
MVBC is a nonprofit 501(c)(4) organization (see our 2001 IRS approval and EIN assignment). The club's primary purpose is to "promote general interest in cycling relative to bicycle education, safety, transportation and recreation."
Our Board of Directors meet regularly and their notes are published at minutes.mvbc.com (for board records earlier than 2009 see our newsletter print archive). Other club records may be found at archive.mvbc.com.
Activities & Events
- Resources = references.mvbc.com, facebook.mvbc.com, twitter.mvbc.com
- Contacts & Notices = contacts.mvbc.com, notices.mvbc.com
- Registration Help = registration-guide.mvbc.com
- Offline Registration (discouraged) = Print registration-forms.mvbc.com and mail completed form with payment to club address below
- Inquiries = firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1373, Corvallis OR 97339