Sunday, August 9, 2020
The Mid-Valley Bicycle Club Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour is one day cycling event in the mid-Willamette Valley. The first CBBT was held in the late 1970s, and the event features route options, rest stops, food and SAG support to match a wide range of cycling interests and skill levels.
2020 will mark the 42nd time of this excellent ride. The event starts and finishes at the Linn County Fairgrounds just off of I-5 in Albany, Oregon. Explore the rural roads, and depending on which of the route options you choose, you'll cross up to five historic covered bridges in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
Keep an eye on EVENT NOTICES for the latest CBBT information & registration schedule.
The CBBT Facebook page also has latest tour information
You'll experience scenic views, open fields, rolling hills, and only a few traffic lights. You will be glad to know that a large portion of your entry fee goes to support Bicycle Education & Safety programs in the MVBC's Willamette Valley community.
To Sign-Up for participation in the tour, please click the link below (fee schedule will be provided). Further information appears in the Event Details section below.
Sign-up here early! There is no Mail-In registration option. Day-Of registrations will be accepted, but a Late Fee will apply.
Come ride the CBBT with us this year. Bring your family, and tell your friends to check it out too at www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page). It's hard to find a more beautiful one day ride anywhere, and the hospitality and pricing are simply the best.
- Event Notices (read this) = notices.coveredbridgetour.org
- Resources = www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page), references.coveredbridgetour.org
- Route Options = routes.coveredbridgetour.org
- Other Info = info.coveredbridgetour.org (hospitality, directions, policies, etc.)
- Merchandise = merchandise.coveredbridgetour.org (t-shirts may be pre-ordered with event registration payment)
- Artwork = tshirts.coveredbridgetour.org, logos.coveredbridgetour.org, posters.coveredbridgetour.org
- Questions = email@example.com