The Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour has a route for everyone; flatlanders wanting to relax with friends, mountain goats needing to hammer out every possible mile, and everybody in between.
Maps, Cue Sheets, GPX files and other CBBT route data may be found at maps.coveredbridgetour.org. In the route options list that follows, click the route names and mileage figures to access event route tools and online maps:
- Short Tour (40mi) = Two covered bridges, is mostly flat and breezy, and snacks provided.
- Metric Century+ (68mi) = Four covered bridges with one steep hill and plenty of rollers that add up to 1900 feet of climbing.
- Almost a Century (85mi) = Five covered bridges with 2600 feet of climbing on steep hills and rollers.
- Full Century (101mi) = Five covered bridges with 3500 feet of climbing over steep and sustained hills.
- Event Notices (read this) = notices.coveredbridgetour.org
- Resources = www.coveredbridgetour.org (event home), references.coveredbridgetour.org, routes.coveredbridgetour.org (this page), info.coveredbridgetour.org
- Registration & Payment = register.coveredbridgetour.org, pay.coveredbridgetour.org, merchandise.coveredbridgetour.org
- Questions = firstname.lastname@example.org