Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour
Sunday, August 14, 2016 - Linn County Fairgrounds, Albany, OR
About the Ride
Join the Mid-Valley Bicycle Club (MVBC) for its 38th annual Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour, starting from the Linn County Fairgrounds just off of I-5 in Albany, Oregon. Explore the rural roads, and depending on which of the four route options you choose, you'll cross up to five historic covered bridges in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
You'll experience scenic views, open fields, rolling hills, and only a few traffic lights, and you will be glad to know that a large portion of your entry fee goes to support Bicycle Education & Safety programs in the MVBC's Willamette Valley community.
To Sign-Up for participation in the tour, please click the button below. Pricing and other information will be provided. Information about this year's tour appears in the Event Details section that follows.
Sign-up here early! There is no Mail-In registration option. Day-Of registrations will be accepted (Late Fee applies).
Come ride the CBBT with us this year, and tell your friends to check it out too at www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page). It's hard to find a more beautiful one day ride anywhere, and the hospitality and pricing are simply the best.
CBBT Logo Gallery
- DATE & TIME = August 14, 2016, 7-9AM, Long rides typically take 8-9 hours, SAG driver will sweep the course at 5PM.
- START & FINISH = The Linn County Fairgrounds, just off I-5 in Albany, Oregon.
- Contact = Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Artwork = Resources, Posters, Logo Gallery, T-Shirt Gallery, and CBBT Route Covered Bridges.
- Announcement = 2016 Announcement Pending (see 2015 Spokesman Article).
- Other Event INFO = Route Options, Hospitality, Directions, Policies, Etc.