Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour
Sunday, August 9, 2015 - Linn County Fairgrounds - Albany, Oregon
About the Ride
Join the Mid-Valley Bicycle Club (MVBC) for its 37th annual Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour, starting from the Linn County Fairgrounds just off of I-5 in Albany, Oregon. Explore the rural roads, and depending on which of the four route options you choose, you'll cross up to five historic covered bridges in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
You'll experience scenic views, open fields, rolling hills, and only a few traffic lights, and you will be glad to know that a large portion of your entry fee goes to support Bicycle Education & Safety programs in the MVBC's Willamette Valley community.
Come ride the CBBT with us this year, and tell your friends to check it out too at www.coveredbridgetour.org (this page). It's hard to find a more beautiful one day ride anywhere, and the hospitality and pricing are simply the best.
CBBT Logo Gallery
- DATE & TIME = August 9, 7-9AM, long rides typically take 8-9 hours, SAG driver will sweep the course at 5PM
- START & FINISH = The Linn County Fairgrounds, just off I-5 in Albany, Oregon.
- Contact = Email email@example.com for more information.
- Artwork = 2015 Poster (please share), CBBT Logo Gallery, and CBBT Route Covered Bridges
- Announcement = 2015 Spokesman Article
- CBBT Website (this page) = www.coveredbridgetour.org
- Other Event DETAIL = Route Options, Hospitality, Directions, Policies, Etc.
Registration & Fees
Register and Pay ONLINE for the Covered Bridge Bicycle Tour at:
Note that PRE-EVENT online registration closes at 8PM PDT on Friday, August 7, 2015. There is NO Mail-In registration option. DAY-OF registration, at the event site, will run from 7-9AM, on Sunday, August 9th, 2015 (Full Century registration closes at 8:30AM).
Detail on participation and event item FEES is provided at the BikeReg link above. T-Shirts may be pre-ordered with event registration (please submit early to ensure availability).